ICT is developing at an exponential rate. These developments could be crucial for reaching a clean energy system. But what are the latest developments in ICT? What exactly could it mean for the energy sector? And what is happening at this point already? Today the role of ICT in the energy sector will be discussed.
- Get to know the latest developments of ICT in the energy sector
- Find out why it is crucial to incorporate ICT
- Learn the biggest challenges we are facing in this sector
With the latest developments we become more able in combining expertise on energy, like renewables and storage systems, with ICT expertise like data, security, blockchain or AI. Realising smart solutions for current energy challenges like smart traffic controllers, smart grids or secure transactions in the energy value chain, there are great opportunities to increase effiency and reduce emissions.
This activity can be used for the following certificates:
- Energy Academy Certificate
- Energy Transition Challenged