- Discover the worldwide potential of blue energy
- Find out what is needed to reach net-zero by 2050
- Learn about the technology behind this relatively unknown renewable
REDstack originated as a spin-off company of the water technology institute Wetsus. The theme ‘Blue Energy’ started there in 2004 with the aim of generating energy from fresh- and salt water. It soon became clear that this is a promising development.
This activity can be used for the following certificates:
- Energy Academy Certificate
- Energy Transition Challenged
- Northern Energy Region