The programme is as follow:
- 08:30- 09:00: Gather and departure at Groningen Central Station
- 09.00 – 10:30: Welcome & Presentation by Qbuzz and site visit to hydrogen fleet
- 10:30 – 10:45: Drive to Gasunie
- 11:00 – 12:30: Presentation at Gasunie about storage and transport of hydrogen
- 12:45 – 13:45: Drive to Eemshaven
- 13:45 – 16:00: Presentation and tour through Eemshaven, guided by Groningen Seaports
- 16:45: Return at Groningen central station
Interested in learning more about hydrogen?
The New Energy Business School offers a variety of options in hydrogen education: masterclasses, intensive courses & e-learnings. More information can be found on this page.