The group consists of top students from Paris, as well as several trainees from the Gasunie. Luckily, there are 5 spots available for students from Groningen. If you wish to join the tour, please sign up on the website and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention a short motivation for your reason of participation. This is a bit different then the normal procudere, but implemented since it is a unique chance with limited seats. Those who are selected to join, will receive a confirmation on the 22nd of april.
The programme is as follow:
- 08:30- 09:00: Departure in fuel cell bus at Groningen Central Station
- 09.00 – 10:00: Welcome & Presentation by Qbuzz and site visit to hydrogen fleet
- 10:00 – 11:00: Drive to Eemshaven
- 11:00 – 13:00:Tour through Eemshaven & Delfzijl, guided by Groningen Seaports
- 13:45 – 16:00: Visit Hystock
- 16:30: Return at Groningen central station
Lunch is included!