To keep you inspired during the summer, there are several activities you can follow. These activities are organized in collaboration with New Energy Coalition’s business school “Energy Delta Institute”.
Please note that this is not an Energy Learning Activity.
During the three-day virtual Summer School you will learn how to design, plan and implement a hydrogen valley. The Summer School is comprised of presentations by world-wide well-known lecturers and includes discussions and a case study on Hydrogen Valleys.
The programme will take place online on August 17th – 19th (10:00 – 15:00 Israeli Time / 9:00 – 14:00 Dutch Time) and is jointly organised with the Netherlands Innovation – Israel and the Innovatie Attaché Netwerk / IA (Netherlands Innovation Network).
August 17 – Introduction in hydrogen:
- Why hydrogen?
- Production, transport, storage of hydrogen, the economics
- The end-use of hydrogen, mobility, industry, built environment
- Hydrogen Valleys in te world
August 18 – Case study on Hydrogen Valleys:
- Introduction to hydrogen case background
- Introduction to hydrogen case
- Hydrogen case work in breakout session
- Plenary discussion on case work
August 19 – Hydrogen opportunities in Israel and the role of Hydrogen Valleys:
- World Hydrogen Outlook
- The playing field: hydrogen projects in the region
- Israel & Hydrogen and the potential of creating Hydrogen Valleys in Israel
- Plenary discussion: Hydrogen Valleys in Israel?