- Find out about the latest developments at Groningen Seaports
- Get to know how Groningen Seaports is building the future
- Learn the importance of collaboration in green innovations
During the excursion, we will look at the chemical and recycling industry in Delfzijl, which are fully bio-based. But there is more, like the latest plastic soup technology, worlds first lignin road, the creation of new habitat for underwater nature and of course extensive energy production.
We will leave at 12:30 from Groningen central station and return there between 17:30 and 18:00.
This activity can be used for the following certificates:
- Energy Academy Certificate
- Energy Transition Challenged
- Northern Energy Region