The transition to sustainable energy is often complex and covers many disciplines. In this masterclass we take a moment consider the different perspectives and explore some of the challenges that we face while undertaking an interdisciplinary project. The goal is to bring all the disciplines together and give you inspiration from different disciplines which could help you writing your New Energy Acceleration!
- Get to know what challenges other disciplines are facing
- Learn what it takes to approach a problem from different disciplines
- Find out what you can achieve together
During this 2.5-hour interactive masterclass, the lecture of one hour will provide insights into the vast array of issues that surround the complexity of the energy transition. Afterwards, you will work together for 1.5-hour in groups of students with different backgrounds and use your creativity and knowledge from your field of study to analyse a realistic energy transition challenge. During the case study, several experts will be available to guide you through the challenge. We will end the class with short presentations of the groups, which will showcase the different solutions.
This activity can be used for the following certificates:
- Energy Academy Certificate
- Energy Transition Challenged (following one of the two masterclasses is required for this certificate).