Date to be confirmed
The switch from fossil to sustainable energy has a significant impact on the labor market. Jobs are disappearing in sectors focused on fossil energy. At the same time, new solutions, products and markets are emerging at a rapid pace around energy conservation and sustainable energy. Can human capital keep up with this pace?
- Get to know where the energy labor market is heading
- Find out which sectors undergo most changes
- Learn the opportunities and challenges in the job market
What will the energy labor market of the future look like? Tens of thousands of additional workers are needed to achieve the climate goals, and that is just the Netherlands. The question is whether there are enough skilled people for these jobs. What does it take to get there? What are the opportunities and where are they? Let us know what opportunities and challenges you see.
This activity can be used for the following certificates:
- Energy Academy Certificate
- Energy Transition Challenged